Hourglass Field, located on the campus of San Diego Miramar College, is one of 27 Toy for Tots registration and distribution locations chosen by the City of San Diego Parks and Recreation Department. Parents can register their children for the program from now until Sunday, Nov. 22 at Hourglass Fieldhouse.
This FREE program is provided by the United States Marine Corps. Registration began Tuesday, October 20 and ends on Sunday, November 22, 2020. Children are not required to be present for registration and toy pick-up. Children may only be registered at one site. Multiple registrations are not allowed.
See below for registration dates and times.
The following information will be required:
1. Name of Parent or caretaker of the child/children
2. Complete address and phone number of family residence.
3. Child’s name, gender, and date of birth. 0-12 yrs. old only
4. The Toys for Tots program will verify all information for accuracy to ensure eligibility for toys. Once approved, staff will contact parent/caretake with their toy(s) pick-up date which will be 12/12/2020 between 9am-2pm. Toys distribution will occur at the registered recreation center.
5. Face coverings required during registration and distribution. Registration and distribution will occur outdoors only, in a safe and properly socially distanced manner.
Those interested can register at Hourglass Field Community Park located at 10440 Black Mountain Road. Registration will take place Monday and Friday's from 3pm-7pm and Saturday and Sunday's from 10am-2pm. For further details, please call 858-538-8153.