The Summer 2018 session begins on June 4. Additional 8-week summer classes begin on June 11 and June 18. Here is a list of keys dates and contact numbers to make the start of summer a smooth one.
Dates you need to know:
- April 10-Summer class schedule available online.
- April 19-Summer schedule available on campus.
- April 26-Last day to apply for summer session to receive a registration date. Those who apply after deadline receive an open enrollment date.
- April 30-Registration appointment dates mailed to students.
- May 7-Registration begins for special populations (DSPS, EOPS, CW, FY,Military & Vets.
- May 8-Registration by appointment begins.
- May 21-Open registration begins.
- June 4-First set of summer classes begin.
- June 11-Walk in registration for high school students begins.
- June 11-Second set of summer classes begin.
- June 18-Third set of summer classes begin.
For more information contact admissions at 619-388-7844 or stop by the Admissions Office located on the second floor of the Student Services Building (K-1-207).