Health Center

Welcome to Student Health & Mental Health Counseling Services

Services are offered by licensed care providers who support optimal learning and growth of the campus student population. This includes prevention, medical care, emotional support and counseling services. We are located in the K-2 building. Students can be seen by appointment or on a walk-in basis when available. Appointments are helpful. For further information CALL (619) 388-7881.

In an emergency call 911 or Campus Police is 619-388-6405. If we are closed or unavailable please refer to the following resources:

Access & Crisis 24 Hour Hotline (SD County) 1-888-724-7240
Provides mental health crisis intervention and suicide prevention. Information and referral to mental health services in San Diego County can be provided. Additionally, this line provides drug and alcohol information.
National Suicide Prevention Line 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
You will be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7. If calling locally you will be connected to the Access & Crisis 24 Hour Hotline. You can also call this line anywhere in the nation.
Warm Line 1-800-930-9276 (3:30 PM-11:00 PM)
A friendly telephone support line which listens to concerns, offers referrals and provides understanding to the caller's perspectives for non-crisis/non-emergent cases.
211 Resource Line Dial 211 from anywhere in the U.S.
For information on local resources for food, housing, job support, health, human trafficking or disaster assistance. We can also provide assistance during personal crisis.
Sexual Assault Crisis Line & Referral 1 (888) 385-4657
Highly trained advocates are available 24/7 to talk confidentially with anyone who ahs been assaulted, wants to report assault, is experiencing domestic violence, is seeking resource information, or questioning unhealthy aspects of their relationship.

Healthy Web Resources

How do I know if someone needs help?

How to tell if you or a friend may need help? Strength is when we seek help; learn more about the signs or symptoms that may be reason for concern.

Where do I turn?

We welcome you to stop in and ask to see a nurse or mental health provider.

What can I do regarding concerns about abusive relationships?

Students can be seen regarding these concerns and referals will be provided.